New year started with a bang and a lot of alcohol. To try and counter the crap that I consumed I’ve come up with some new years resolutions, try not to laugh too hard now. :)
1. Eat better:- healthier and smaller portions. I find that the more that I have on my plate the more compelled I feel to consume it.
2. Join the gym:- This happens tomorrow. I’ve not been to the gym for years and my general health is rubbish. Hoping that by the time the wedding comes around I am more in shape and feeling better.
3. Cook more:- less take out, and more experimentation with the food we eat.
4. Bake more:- Along with cooking I need to hone my baking skills.
5. Read more:- I’ve been bought a good many books this Christmas and so to increase my brain power it’s time to get on with some serious reading.
6. Try to relax:- Anyone who knows me will know that I find it difficult to relax. Instead of trying to fix the impossible, I am going to try and relax a little more which begins with my CBT on the 13th Jan.
7. Go to church more:- starting tomorrow I’m going to try and take my faith a little more seriously. I’ve lost touch with it all lately and I think that it’s time I got back on the horse so to speak. It might help me deal with the some of the shit that happens in life as i feel a little lost.
Fingers crossed I actually manage to keep some of these. Who knows though.